Worried about your furnace? Is it getting old? Is it a potential health hazard? Our furnace inspection service can answer all of these questions. Let us elimate your worries with a multi-point inspection.
To make sure that your furnace is working properly, we suggest that you get it checked out before winter arrives.
A regular inspection is not only a good idea for the health of your furnace, but it is also keep you, your family and employees safe from carbon monoxide leaks and reduce your heating bill. Our furnace inspection service includes the following:
- Inspect all the main equipment including the thermostat, fan, blower, filter system and pilot burner
- Check all electrical components including wiring, circuits, etc
- Test for Carbon Monoxide
- Make sure Humidifier Damper Position is open for winter
- Inspect Gas Piping for potential problems
- Check Condensate Pump and Lines
- Adjust the Firing Rate if necessary
- Check System Airflow
- Test the furnace by putting it through a full operation cycle
Our furnace inspection service should help to:
- Detect hazardous carbon monoxide
- Improve indoor air quality
- Extend the lifespan of your furnace
- Prevent unexpected and inconvenient breakdowns
Call us today for you annual furnace checkup.