Not sure how to efficiently heat a large commercial building for the coming cold winter? Low Profile Separated Combustion Gas-Fired Unit Heaters are your best bet for long lasting durability and dependability.
Hot Dawg Heaters are perfect for heating up a commercial workspace or warehouse. For this particular project, the customer needed to heat a large commercial building in the most cost effective way possible. The challenge was to make sure that the heater was not in the way and could operate safely in a dusty and dirty environment.
After some deliberation we decided to install the heater as close to the ceiling as possible which meant building a scaffolding to support our work crew and the necessary equipment and materials to aid in the installation. For safety reasons, we also wanted to make sure that the heater would burn only fresh air from outside instead of air from inside the building.
With a low profile and a separated combustion design, Hot Dawg heaters seem to be a perfect fit. These commercial heaters not only can fit one inch below the ceiling, they are designed to burn fresh air from the outside and not the contaminated air often found in a commercial work setting.
Hot Dawg commercial heaters are widely recognized as the industry’s most popular commercial certified gas-fired unit heater. They can use propane or natural gas and are ideal for commercial, residential, industrial, and institutional installations. That includes garages of all sizes, woodworking shops, large warehouses and shops.
- Safely burns fresh air from the outside instead of dusty air from indoors.
- The fresh air supply reduces dust, dirt and rust providing greater durability and reduced maintenance
- Will heat the work space safely when vented through the side wall or roof
- The permanently lubricated motor makes for ongoing dependability.
- Can be installed as close as 1″ from the ceiling.
- Quick and easy installations with wiring terminals and knockouts for quick access to gas and electricity, and a roomy controls cabinet for ease of work.
- Quiet Operation.
- Uses natural or propane gas.
- Lightweight design for easy 1 inch from the ceiling installation.
- Separated combustion design which uses fresh air from the outside instead of indoor space air.